The project will include actual renewable technologies in order to get as close as possible to a net zero energy balance . It is also intended to recuperate rain water to use as running water, to separate and compost waste and to organically grow food for the operation of the training center as well as for the students and professors.
- Environment friendly : collecting rain water (tanks) and ponds next to the house
- Own organic vegetables, fruits and aromatic herbs used in the cooking classes
- Own rice paddies for supplying the project
- Local labor with a decent salary (staff + rice paddies workers)
- Solar moduls and collectors (electricity + warm water)